Clint Finished the Texas Ironman on Saturday May 21, 2011 with a time of 15:35.

Monday, January 18, 2010

26.2

I'm proud to say my Wonderful Husband did indeed FINISH his 1st (Hopefully Last) Marathon. This past Sunday Clint and his brother Clay ran the Chevron Houston Marathon - 26.2 Miles!

Whoo - Hoo

Finished with a time of 5:16:18

I'm thrilled they got through this but it was no easy task. Clint has always wanted to complete a Marathon and now he can check this off his goals in life. His brother stayed by his side throughout the entire race and they finished hand in hand at the finish line. What an accomplishment!!! I've never been more proud, and I love you both.




The rest of the Auttonberry Family ran the ep5K. We all had a blast. What a great day us all being there together. Dad, Mom, Me, Lara, Dave, Leslie, Ryan and the boys.



GO AUTTONBERRY's!!!!!



And Christoffel's - Storms..

No comments: