Clint Finished the Texas Ironman on Saturday May 21, 2011 with a time of 15:35.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

DENTIST """"DISASTER""""

Well FIRST OFF, it was Berkley's 1st Dentist Appointment Today. Needless to say the title says it all. I had the pleasure of going with both girls alone today and NEVER AGAIN will that happen. Precious Miss Berkley was someone else's child this morning. I promise I was looking around thinking, "Who Is This Child, & Please Someone Take Her."

There was a little boy in a chair next to her that was making some crazy noises - moaning really loud, and the funny thing was he was in a deep sleep. The mom keep smiling at us and saying sorry over and over. Berkley could not take her eyes off the boy which looked and sounded as if he was in horrible pain. The dentist kept trying to get her attention with ELMO and some other toys, which definitely did not work. The assistants had to take Marley just so I could hold Berkley's arms down. He finally got into her mouth but she was biting down the whole time and screaming sounds I've never heard from her before. I can say truthfully I've never been embarrassed of my girls but today something changed. I'm still shaking and in a total trance. What Happened To Her. Doctor said this was very normal and when she goes back to get her teeth cleaned they will give her something to go to sleep. THANK YOU! And the doctor politely told me if would be better not to bring the little one next time. YES SIR!!!

Bad News Is: She has a small cavity on one of her back teeth. And they are going to seal 5 teeth which could potentially be a problem. If her teeth are anything like mine she will have lots of problems. THANKS TO MY MOM. But hopefully she get this trait from her "Daddy." So back to dentist on June 9th and this time No Marley and Daddy will be there, for me at least. Hope next time will be different.

I've heard several stories about 1st Dentist Appointments and this definitely will go down in the book.

After all this talking about this crazy child, she is still "MY BERKLEY." And that or this will never change that. When leaving the dentist I asked her what was wrong and why did she behave like that. She told me,"I DON'T KNOW, and I"M SORRY MOMMY." I just completely MELTED.

TILL NEXT TIME................

No comments: