Clint Finished the Texas Ironman on Saturday May 21, 2011 with a time of 15:35.

Friday, October 3, 2008

33 WEEKS TODAY!!!!

Had an appointment today and every things right on track. The baby's measuring big by 1-2 weeks, but we expected that with Berkley weighing in at 9 lbs. Keeping my bile on close watch, they take my blood at every appointment from now on. That's due to the itching of my belly. Berkley was delivered 2 weeks early due to my bile being backed up. So they are watching it closely figuring they will probably have to take this one around the same time...

As for now my C-Section is scheduled for November 17, 2008 unless I of course go into labor earlier or if they have to take her due to my bile. Will keep you posted, I go back in two weeks.

As for me I'm plain MISERABLE.................................................
Can't wait for Miss Marley to get out of there.

1 comment:

Bethany Patton said...

Oh Jennifer, you are so close, hang in there. I'm thinking about you and hope the last few weeks speed by for you. I can't wait to see pics of Marley. I'm sure she is going to be beautiful just like her momma and sister (Clint too, I guess).