Clint Finished the Texas Ironman on Saturday May 21, 2011 with a time of 15:35.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THE NEW ADDITION...

Update on baby news - I'm right at 18 1/2 weeks and will find out next Tuesday what the baby is. We're so excited and will post as soon as we know. For me I'm doing alot better over the morning sickness part which is great. Though I have been losing weight the whole time due to morning sickness they are watching me closely. I gainned 0.01 lbs last time so that is good news, but my blood pressure was alot higher than normal 130/70. They will recheck that next week as well and hopefully it will have gone back down. We'll see. Got all my blood work and testing back on baby and me and everything was normal. YEAH!!!!! So far off to a good start will keep you posted.


No comments: